Search function does not include image descriptions
|Reported by:||langsuyar||Owned by:|
- Create a post
- Create an image attachment for that post
- Enter a image description for the attachment
- Perform a search that uses one of the names from the image description
- Wordpress won't display the image pages in the search results.
Technically, image descriptions and post content might be different, but image descriptions are displayed in exactly the same manner as post text when the ?atttachmen_id= page is loaded. It is counterintuitive that a blog search does not find any of the attached images.
Change History (6)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened