js_escape() wrongly escapes too many characters
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||azaozz|
Using js_escape(), there is no way to output <, >, or " as they are converted to HTML entities.
This is the output:
alert("HTML \'for\' "bold": <strong>bold text!</strong>");
Rather than this as expected:
alert("HTML \'for\' \"bold\": <strong>bold text!</strong>");
Change History (23)
- Owner set to azaozz
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.