TinyMCE Spell check doesn't recognise 'WordPress'
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by SergeyBiryukov)
I realise that its not WordPress itself which is responsible for the Spell Checking, However, I feel that if WordPress includes a spellcheck functionality, It would be good for it to actually recognise "WordPress" instead of "Word-Press" or "Word Press" (It even goes on to suggest "WarDress" and "Depress"
Does anyone have a contact (Or know who to contact) in order to get "WordPress into the dictionary used, Or maybe how to ignore the WordPress corrections on the result?
Change History (18)
- Milestone changed from 2.8.1 to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Description modified (diff)
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Summary changed from TinyMCE Spell check doesnt reconise 'WordPress' to TinyMCE Spell check doesn't recognise 'WordPress'