Image captions truncated if single quotes are added in the html editor
|Reported by:||designsimply||Owned by:|
When adding captions with single or double quotes (if edited in HTML editor mode), saving or returning to visual editor mode truncates the caption.
- Open a new post
- Insert an image with a caption
- Switch to HTML editor
- Modify caption to include a single quote or a double quote (i.e. it's the bestest caption ever! or hi "there")
- Switch back to Visual editor and the caption will be truncated
I was able to reproduce this on Safari 3.1.2, Firefox 3.0.3, and Firefox 22.214.171.124 on Mac OS X Leopard.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Media
- Owner anonymous deleted
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor