Unpublished Pages Can Sometimes Be Viewed
|Reported by:||DeltaTee||Owned by:|
Pages which have been published and then set back to unpublished can still be viewed on the site by the author, while other users will see the 404 page.
- Publish a page
- Note the author and guests can see the page on the site.
- Change the status to unpublished.
- Note the author can still see the page on the site
- Note that a guest cannot see the page on the site and gets a 404.
Note: In some cases the guest may forego the 404 page and be sent to a wholly different post which has a similar permalink. (The 404 is still posted, the guest just never sees it.) I still haven't been able to reproduce this reliably though.
Change History (3)
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 2.6.1 deleted