Allow urls to be matched case insensitively
|Reported by:||so1o||Owned by:||ryan|
We found that Wordpress's urls are case sensitive. This means urls will work like this:
we found where in the Wordpress core that causes this and with two minor changes we can make urls case insensitive.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Permalinks
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.