Quick edit issues in Opera
|Reported by:||mrmist||Owned by:|
Seems to be an issue with Quickedit publish / sticky post.
- The "sticky" button has no effect on pending posts (this may be intended, but then the button should be ghosted until valid.)
- When a Pending post is atop the edit all posts list, hitting Quick Edit, change from pending to Published, then save sometimes causes the post to vanish from the list, without changing status. This seems to more reliably be a bug with posts that have only recently been submitted for review, so it may be time-dependant. (Bug noted in Opera.) Also note that when this bug stops being a bug, bug 1 also stops.
Change History (13)
- Keywords reporter-feedback needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords has-patch added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.