Wordpress 2.6.3 Media gallery tab link is not generated correctly
|Reported by:||maduranga||Owned by:|
After upgrading to 2.6.3, the Gallery tab's in media gallery under posting, the link does not get properly created aligned with the wp_options settings.
I use a domain forward and with the canonical-redirection-disable plugin, and everything works fine (at least till I upgraded to 2.6.3!).
www.mydomain.com/myblog/wp-admin is the url pattern I am using.
In the gallery tab, the link is there as www.mydomain.com/wp-admin/media-upload.php where as ideally it should have been www.mydomain.com/myblog/wp-admin/media-upload.php
Change History (4)
comment:1 @maduranga — 6 years ago
- Component changed from General to Gallery
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Owner anonymous deleted
- Priority changed from normal to highest omg bbq
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Version set to 2.7
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Milestone set to 2.8
- Priority changed from highest omg bbq to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal