Large exports break frequently
|Reported by:||tott||Owned by:||tott|
For large wordpress exports frequently the download stops at some point.
This effect seems to be due to bad memory utilization on slow downloads where the content cannot be flushed fast enough to the browser.
Attached patch includes various improvements in content flushing, and for cleaning of variables in order to save some memory.
Change History (6)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to 2.9
- Keywords export large memory removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed