Localized strings with plural forms (msgid_plural) seem not to work anymore
|Reported by:||mastermind||Owned by:||nbachiyski|
I don't know if this is an error with my translation, or if something changed (that has worked before). Anyway, it appears that in the current trunk, strings which have plural forms, don't work anymore.
In the translated-to-be output, the term "Tag" is not replaced by "Schlagwort".
How to reproduce:
- Download the attached translation and save it as de_DE.po
- compile it (e.g. msgfmt -o de_DE.mo de_DE.po)
- move de_DE.mo to /wp-content/languages/
- set WPLANG to 'de_DE' in wp-config.php
- now go to /wp-admin/plugin-install.php in your browser and click the dropdown saying "Suchbegriff". You will see the third entry "Tag", even though it runs through the translation function.
- The same is visible on /wp-admin/edit-comments.php: The texts "All" and "Approved" above the table should actually read "Alle" and "Freigegeben".