Very slow after upgrade to 2.7 seemingly related to http.php transport
|Reported by:||tin68||Owned by:||Denis-de-Bernardy|
|Component:||HTTP API||Keywords:||has-patch tested commit|
I upgraded WP 2.6.5 to 2.7 - everything seemed to work well - plugins as well.
But loading pages is now very slow - to load the first page takes more than 5 up to 8 seconds. Before with version 2.6.5 it was about 1 second.
I installed on the same server a fresh new WP 2.7 - without any plugins, Kubrik default theme and the default first message (Hello World).
To load the first page takes more than 4 seconds.
PHP Version 5.1.6
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat)
MySQL Client API version 4.1.18
Change History (46)
7 years ago
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Version set to 2.7
7 years ago
- Milestone set to 2.8
- Summary changed from Very slow after upgrade to 2.7 to Very slow after upgrade to 2.7 seemingly related to http.php transport
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing commit removed
- Owner set to Denis-de-Bernardy
- Status changed from reopened to new