current_time('timestamp') doesn't return the correct timestamp value
|Reported by:||hudatoriq||Owned by:||hudatoriq|
If we pass 'timestamp' parameter into function current_time() we get the current time in server timezone. Should be in the blog timezone or in GMT (if the $gmt value is true).
We should use the gmdate() function instead of time(), like the function does when receiving 'mysql' parameter.
I'm gonna attach a patch for this in a moment.
Change History (48)
- Cc westi added
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; tested commit removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Keywords tested added; reporter-feedback removed
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Keywords needs-testing added; tested commit removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to 2.9
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 2.9
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed