Few validation fixes for WordPress
|Reported by:||Simek||Owned by:|
All changes were tested on my Test Blog.
- Same ID fo CSS file LINK and login DIV
- DIV ID changed from "login" to "loginbox". CSS also corrected.
- FORM ID and NAME attribute value mismatch
- FORM NAME changed to "quick-press"
- Invalid paragraph content or empty paragraph
- Deleted P tag and P close tag. In this P was DIV with Edit, Delete and View options. P tag was unneeded.
- A tag escaping malformed URI reference
- changed HREF to "#" and added ONCLICK attribute for JS script.
Change History (9)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.