Copy email address from forums to trac too
|Reported by:||jidanni||Owned by:||matt|
Trac shares passwds with the forums. You should also share email addresses too!
What use is a bug tracked without each user having a known email address?
You should copy it over from the forums just like you do the passwds. I assume every forums user entered an email address upon registration.
If they really want no email, they can erase it through "settings".
( The only way one learns it is blank by default is to read
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to WordPress.org
- Owner changed from anonymous to matt
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed