Category pagination broken with certain permalink structures
|Reported by:||rmccue||Owned by:|
|Component:||Permalinks||Keywords:||needs-patch needs-testing close|
If one uses a permalink structure with %category% followed by %postname%, accessing pagination can cause a 404, as WordPress attempts to look for a post called "page".
Presumably can occur with other permalink structures too.
Change History (14)
4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.