Widget select boxes could be more accessible
|Reported by:||jidanni||Owned by:|
The dropdown menus on the widgets are an accessibility disaster to the
general reading public. There simply is no submit button, so for text
is no way to select an item! Note, I am complaining about the page
produced to the general public, not the administrator interface.
If the user makes the unfortunate choice of enabling drop down menus,
he unknowingly tosses accessibility out the door into the trash can.
If you won't fix it, please put a warning on the checkbox.
Change History (2)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to 2.9
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to minor
- Summary changed from widgets drop down menus NO ACCESSIBILITY to Widget select boxes could be more accessible