Support more URL schemes in Atompub backend
|Reported by:||znarfor||Owned by:||josephscott|
Today, browsing posts through Atompub backend is very limited. You have only one endpoint (wp-app.php/posts) and the ability to iterate on it (page 2, page 3, page X). You have no way to query or refine your search at all (filter by author, by tag, search, etc).
Too bad, because WP ship with everything needed in its core to do that very easily.
What i propose is to handle URLs in Atompub the same way they are supported in Wordpress core. All we need is:
1) Add a new route in Atompub backend, to match this kind of queries (not exhaustive):
2) Handle Atompub requests correctly in WP::parse_request
3) Remove Atompub current offset & pagination handling, let WP core do the job.
4) Generate correctly next/last/prev/self Atom links
Change History (7)
8 years ago
- Cc joseph@… added
- Component changed from General to AtomPub
- Owner changed from anonymous to josephscott