category with name '0' gets ignored
|Reported by:||noonoo||Owned by:|
I have a category called 0 (zero) for all posts starting with 0, <?php single_cat_title(); ?> doesnt show 0 when inside that category, it works fine for all the other numbered categorys and all individual lettered categorys also work fine its just 0 thats giving me problems.
If i add something before or after the 0 it will then show but shouldnt it work ok with just 0?
Thanks in advance
Change History (12)
comment:1 @Viper007Bond — 7 years ago
- Component changed from Themes to Template
- Keywords needs-patch added; single_cat_title numbered category 0 removed
- Owner set to anonymous
- Component changed from Template to Optimization
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Milestone set to 2.8
- Summary changed from single_cat_title wont show category called 0 to Why is WP using empty()?
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Summary changed from Why is WP using empty()? to category with name '0' gets ignored