Using page to get form data broken in 2.7
|Reported by:||benjamin.lupu||Owned by:||westi|
Up to the 2.6.5, the following works :
- Use a page permalink as action for a form (eg. embedded into the sidebar or in another page)
- $_POST catches form data without problem
- In order to do so, you have to create a page template for your theme with the correct PHP code to get the data
The same procedure doesn't work anymore in the 2.7 (and the 2.7.1).
- $_POST is always empty
This feature is very handy to create simple forms (eg. contact form) respecting Wordpress native mechanisms.
Change History (2)
- Cc reporter-feedback added
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.