Plugin updater does not show plugin messages after bulk actions are applied.
|Reported by:||jwriteclub||Owned by:||DD32|
After applying a bulk delete action, the messages (such as update notices) below plugins are not displayed.
Attached are two images of a plugin update screen before and after a plugin was deleted with the "bulk delete". Note that the number next to plugins in the main menu has not changed, nor has the version number of the plugin in question.
Firefox 3.0.7 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729))
Woirdpress 2.7.1 with MySQL 4.2 and PHP 5
Change History (18)
- Keywords needs-patch added; bulk action update message removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.7.2
in reply to:
7 years ago
- Keywords plugins needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords has-patch added
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened