Store the date format string "Y-m-d H:i:s" in a constant
|Reported by:||simonwheatley||Owned by:|
Currently the format string "Y-m-d H:i:s" is scattered through the WP codebase. It would seem more sensible and dryer (?) to have the format string in one place, perhaps a constant, and then refer to that constant wherever it is needed.
The attached patch does just that.
Change History (11)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Version set to 2.7
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed