Dashboard page navigation does not gracefully degrade with CSS off
|Reported by:||jidanni||Owned by:|
Try the dashboard with a text browser (lynx, w3m) or with stylesheets
turned off, you will see that for dashboard page the navigation menu
must be scrolled over to get at the meat of each of the various dashboard pages clicked.
Contrast with MediaWiki pages, where the navigation is placed at bottom.
Change History (16)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Component changed from Administration to Accessibility
- Keywords ux-feedback added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Unassigned
- Summary changed from Dashboad page navigation does not gracefully degrade with CSS off to Dashboard page navigation does not gracefully degrade with CSS off