Can't view category archive for category with stub of "0"
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:|
Make a category with the stub of "0" and assign a post to it. If you view the archive listing for that category, index.php is used rather than archive.php.
Change History (6)
comment:1 @Viper007Bond — 7 years ago
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Summary changed from archive.php template not used for category with "0" as stub to Can't view category archive for category with stub of "0"
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.