maximum number of links in comment "exploit"
|Reported by:||Ozh||Owned by:|
Function 'check_comment' in comment-functions.php counts the number of 'http:' occurences. So a spammer can post as much links as wished if typed this way :
Change History (13)
- Keywords bg|2nd-opinion added
- Owner changed from anonymous to skippy
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords 2nd-opinion dev-feedback has-patch added; bg|2nd-opinion bg|dev-feedback removed
- Milestone set to 2.1
- Keywords 2nd-opinion dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.1 to 2.0.5
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.