Submenu Output does not recorgnize Selection properly if the parameter does not end with .php
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:||ryan|
Adding a submenu (API: add_submenu_page() ) needs the $file parameter to be a string ending with '.php'. If not, highlighting the current submenu selection in the Backend will fail.
Additionally it came to my attention that the functions docblock is missing (wp-admin/includes/plugin.php ~648).
Because of this, it is unclear where the bug is located. In the API function (documentation) or in the output function for that menu (currently unknown where that is located for me).
Change History (6)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; dev-feedback-needed removed
- Component changed from General to Menus
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Keywords reporter-feedback 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed