Output Broken: Theme Widgets Admin Output does not validate
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
The HTML Output of widgets.php in the backend does produce a lot of errors. This is mainly because, '%i%' has been choosen as placeholder. But '%' is not a valid char in HTML IDs.
Therefore the only thing to fix this is to change the placeholder to something HTML conform. For Example '.i.'. The attached patch does fix this (and #9428).
Change History (7)
- Keywords needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Version set to 2.7