Quirky Quickedit in Pages / Edit
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||azaozz|
Create two draft pages: page 1, page 2.
Browse Pages / Edit.
Quick edit page 1. Publish.
Quick edit page 2.
Try to set its parent as page 1. You cannot, in spite of the fact it is published.
Reload Pages / Edit, and quick edit page 2.
You can now set the parent. Set the parent, and publish. The page still shows as a root page, rather than as a child of page 1.
It arguably is an edge case, but it prompts me to ask if the workflow shouldn't be retouched a little.
Change History (4)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 @Denis-de-Bernardy — 6 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to 2.9
- Owner changed from anonymous to azaozz
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed