WP Filesystem changes
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:|
Just a few changes/enhancements/bugfixes for the Filesystem Abstraction classes.
- Bring the FTP Constants inline with find_folder() - Moves all the processing for the various folders to a single function, much easier to handle
- Changes the folder locations from WP_Filesystem to -always- return a trailing slash, This is for maximum compatibility with all host setups, ie. abspath == ftp foot == /, In the current setup, it can end up using a path such as which causes some problems with some setups
- Lots of formatting cleanups
- Return a standardised chmod return values for all classes, May need further testing, But given each class was returning something different, and Core isnt using it, I'm pretty certain its a safe change
- return false on attempting to delete a empty path - If a bug occurs, and something asks to delete "null" or "" then prevent it from deleting, some take this to mean delete "." or "/"
- (FTP) Better support for listing for a single file in a directory (ie. /wordpress/.maintanence)
Change History (4)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.