ș and ț characters not converted in remove_accents()
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||ryan|
ș and ț, which are the correct diacritic marks in Romanian, are not converted by the remove_accents() function, which leads to ugly slugs.
This patch fixes that.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to Permalinks
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.