Taxonomy - interesting 'unused' term_order column in table term_relationships.
|Reported by:||michelwppi||Owned by:||ryan|
During development of plugin xili-language, and to sort term by term list of languages in a taxonomy, I discover unused column term_order in term_relationships table and lack of functions in core about this column. Like medias in post, here the user can define languages list with first, second, third,... languages for his website (and xml header). Taxonomy tools are here very powerful without adding tables or annoying coding.
Before to complete these very basic functions,…
Is it forecast to have more basic / generic functions using term_order in taxonomy.php ?
Change History (37)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
- Version set to 2.8
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 2.8
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Cc luke.gedeon@… added
comment:10 follow-ups: ↓ 12 ↓ 14 simonwheatley — 20 months ago
- Cc simon@… added
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added
comment:14 in reply to: ↑ 10 SergeyBiryukov — 19 months ago
- Keywords taxonomy term_order relationships removed
comment:15 simonwheatley — 19 months ago
- Keywords needs-unit-tests added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.6