Plugin Installer; Limit desciption length in search results
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:|
I'm not sure if this should be done Server-side, or client side, But i think it'd be a good idea to limit the short description length of plugins displayed on the Search results pages.
Currently for example, if you search by tag for "content" you'll see what i mean, A few plugins which are drastically longer than the others, It makes it much harder to browse through them.. And if the user is interested from the short description, they can click through to view the full length version.
Change History (29)
- Component changed from UI to WordPress.org
- Keywords 2nd-opinion removed
- Owner set to matt
- Keywords has-patch reporter-feedback developer-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Component changed from WordPress.org to Upgrade/Install
- Owner matt deleted
- Keywords commit added; reporter-feedback developer-feedback removed