Hide uneditable posts in admin
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||scribu|
When a use goes to Posts->Edit he expects to see only the posts that he can edit, right?
If he would want to see all posts, he would go to the front end.
Change History (12)
- Owner changed from anonymous to scribu
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Hide uneditable posts in admin to Clean up edit posts links
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Summary changed from Clean up edit posts links to Hide uneditable posts in admin
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.