wp_update_user() blindly calls add_magic_quotes(), even on objects
|Reported by:||misterbisson||Owned by:|
If there's an object stored in usermeta, then the call to add_magic_quotes() will lead to an error in wpdb::escape():
Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /web/ven/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 472
See also #9638. The two problems are related, but probably need to be solved independently.
Change History (48)
7 years ago
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone set to 2.8
- Version set to 2.8
- Version changed from 2.8 to 3.2.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.