Add a the_widget() function to output a generic widget anywhere in a template
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||azaozz|
|Component:||Widgets||Keywords:||has-patch tested dev-feedback|
For those of us who don't use widgets (for whatever reason), it'd be nice if we could display the recent comments without having to do a bit of hacking to get the widget to work.
I propose the code be moved to a function that's called by the widget.
Change History (28)
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.8
- Summary changed from Pull the "Recent Comments" code out of the widget and into it's own function to Add a the_widget() to output a generic widget anywhere in a template
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Summary changed from Add a the_widget() to output a generic widget anywhere in a template to Add a the_widget() function to output a generic widget anywhere in a template
- Type changed from enhancement to feature request