tag permalinks not working
|Reported by:||jchronowski93||Owned by:||ryan|
I am having a problem with tags.
If you click on a tag then even when there are posts that use this tag they will not show up unless you create a matching category. so link http://www.juanitachronowski.com/jdcblog/?tag=funding will not work as I have no category called funding to match but http://www.juanitachronowski.com/jdcblog/?tag=detroit will work because I created a category called detroit. It does not matter if the category has posts that use it or even if you choose to list the category only that it is there at all. So I don't want hundreds of categories if I use hundreds of keywords(tags). How can I fix this?
This is a great source of headache.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Permalinks
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; tags 404 not found category removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Priority changed from highest omg bbq to low
- Summary changed from not fixed ticket 5433 tag issue to tag permalinks not working
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 jchronowski93 — 5 years ago
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed