Multiple plugins in the single folder can cause unexpected situations with Upgrades
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
Some Plugins are a set of Plugins in one directory which might get update one for each other.
To test if that works with the WordPress Plugin Install/Update API and Backend, a testcase is needed.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to Upgrade/Install
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
- Owner anonymous deleted
- Summary changed from Create a Testcase for multiple Plugins in the same directory. to Multiple plugins in the single folder can cause unexpected situations with Upgrades
- Type changed from task (blessed) to defect (bug)
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.