Clicking the plugin's name performs different actions
|Reported by:||fuggi||Owned by:|
There is an inconsistency with the way the plugin links behaves with the new plugin install features.
On the dashboard clicking the plugin's name in the Plugins widget links you to its webpage, however clicking on the plugins name on the install plugin page shows the Thickbox with the information.
In my opinion it should behave the same both times.
What else is strange to me that, on the plugin install page, the status bar shows me the links points to the plugin's Homepage, however clicking on it shows the description - not sure if this is intended.
Change History (13)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from Plugins to UI
- Milestone set to 2.8
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 5 @Denis-de-Bernardy — 6 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
comment:12 @johnbillion — 4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed