Truncation of last letter in modified permalinks?
|Reported by:||joshuamcgee||Owned by:||ryan|
Description (last modified by markjaquith)
Anyone else seeing a problem that I can duplicate via the following steps?
- Type a title for a post
- Move to the text entry box, populating the Permalink edit field
- Modify the permalink to something that ends with "n"
When this happens, I end up with a permalink with a truncated last letter. For instance, if I enter "some incantation", I get a permalink ending in "/some-incantatio/"
Other terminal letters fail sometimes, but (among my samples) 'n" always does.
There can't be something ridiculous, along the lines of a regexp ending in /.*n$/ instead of /.*\n$/ or something, could it? Or some PHP/JS parallel of a chop/chomp problem?
If this is a repost, sorry.
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Permalinks
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Keywords needs-testing added; truncation regexp regexps removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release