Fix for WP_Dependencies::dequeue
|Reported by:||chrisjean||Owned by:||azaozz|
The WP_Dependencies::dequeue method has three major flaws that prevent it from working: does not split handle around '?' to divide handle from arg (see the WP_Dependencies::enqueue method), tries to remove the handle from the queue array by using the handle as an index of the array when the handle is a value of the array, and does not remove a relevant entry from the args array if the handle has an arg.
The provided patch (wp-dependencies-patch.txt) was tested with 2.8-beta1-11389 and corrected all three issues.
Change History (12)
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Owner changed from chrisbliss18 to Denis-de-Bernardy
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Cc westi added
- Keywords needs-unit-tests added
- Owner changed from Denis-de-Bernardy to azzozz
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing