Avoid those PHP errors to be logged
|Reported by:||arena||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by dd32)
It is very surprising to log errors detected by php when under admin.
Removing those errors would help WordPress to be
* faster (php not trying to log those errors) * more reliable * compliant for PHP future versions !
hereattached, log file produced for each admin screen !
Change History (15)
- Component changed from Optimization to Warnings/Notices
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Owner Denis-de-Bernardy deleted
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.