several scripts are very slow in Camino (and possibly FF)
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||azaozz|
Description (last modified by Denis-de-Bernardy)
Just realized this upon comparing it with Safari while investigating a css bug.
In Safari it's nice and snappy. In Camino (and possibly FF), there is 1s or more of lag when:
- TinyMCE is loading in the editor
- The widgets screen is loading
It seems related to performance differences between the jQuery selectors (dunno about the TinyMCE equivalent) in script engines.
Change History (8)
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened