execute function apply_filters before wp_mkdir_p
|Reported by:||toemon||Owned by:|
I'm sorry. I do not understand English so much.
It is a demand of function wp_upload_dir().
I wish execute function apply_filters( ) before wp_mkdir_p( ).
because I wants to change the upload path arbitrarily by changing $uploads by using function add_filters().
Change History (11)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Denis-de-Bernardy — 5 years ago
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone set to 2.8
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from feature request to defect (bug)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed