Unresponsive script errors on widgets screen
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||azaozz|
I'm getting unresponsive script errors in Camino on the widgets screen, when multitudes of widgets and widget fields are present.
I've nailed this down to an optimization that is possible in the various jQuery functions. Specifically, the likes of find(".class") can be changed to find("tag.class") for the same functionality *and* a faster selector.
Attached patch does enough for the error message to go away while keeping the functionality intact.
Change History (43)
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to 2.8.4
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8.5 to 2.9
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed