Quickediting pending post adds extra column to post list
|Reported by:||sirzooro||Owned by:|
Steps do reproduce:
- create post and move is to Pending state;
- go to Posts / Edit and click on "Pending" to show posts in Pending state only;
- open quickedit form, change something and save changes.
After save WP will add extra column to the table with posts. It contains link to edit-comments.php?p=ID page.
Change History (7)
- Milestone 2.8.3 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to 2.8.3
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.