Use WP HTTP API in IXR_Client
|Reported by:||andy||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||XMLRPC, IXR, dev-feedback|
IXR_Client calls fsockopen directly. Thus blogs behind proxies can not connect to remote XMLRPC services. To take advantage of the proxy support added in , IXR_Client should use wp_remote_post.
Change History (16)
- Cc westi added
- Milestone changed from 2.8.4 to 2.9
- Version set to 2.8.3
- Owner changed from josephscott to andy
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner changed from andy to westi
- Type changed from enhancement to task (blessed)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.