Comments/Posts should deselect themselves when removed from the screen
|Reported by:||WardOnTheWeb||Owned by:||azaozz|
Description (last modified by Denis-de-Bernardy)
When browsing posts and comments, using an action that hides this post or comment from a list should also ensure it:
- unchecks its checkbox
- disables its checkbox
Alternatively, it should trash the entire row so it's no longer there at all.
On the Edit Comments page, if you click the checkbox to select all comments, individually approve any number of comments by hand, and then perform the Mark As Spam bulk action, the previously approved comments are marked as spam as well. Ideally, these comments should be de-selected when they are removed from view.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to UI
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.0
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to azaozz
- Summary changed from Approved Comments are Marked as Spam in Bulk Action to Comments/Posts should deselect themselves when removed from the screen