delete_post action called twice in wp_delete_post
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing commit|
|Cc:||eddie@…, lew@…, solaris.smoke@…, mau|
wp_delete_post() calls the delete_post action twice.
I see that wp_delete_attachment() does delete_attachment, delete_post, deleted_post.
So wp_delete_post is following the same pattern, except that it ends up being: delete_post, delete_post, deleted_post.
Marking as 3.0, but it's technically an API change, so may have to bump.
Change History (27)
comment:2 eddieringle — 4 years ago
- Cc eddie@… added
- Keywords has-patch added
- Owner set to eddieringle
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner eddieringle deleted
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch early added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
- Owner set to westi
- Version changed from 3.0 to 2.9.2
comment:18 westi — 3 years ago
- Keywords needs-testing added; 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.2