"Add Site" results in incorrect subdomain URL
|Reported by:||ohthenoes||Owned by:|
Frumph recommended for me to make this ticket because neither he nor I can make sense of it.
I upgraded my WP using the Beta Tester plugin two days ago and decided to turn on the multi-site feature.
I was in the WP IRC at the same time and Frumph and sivel told me that "www." isn't recommended. Because I had installed WP with "www." included, I went into phpMyAdmin to remove them from the following tables: wp_blogs, wp_options, wp_site, wp_sitemeta.
However, the problem when I try to use the "Add Site" feature.
I decide to create "munsu.skyling.net" and hit the add site button. When it comes up on dashboard, the URL has become: "munsu.skyling.netskyling/".
Change History (18)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from blocker to major
comment:16 nacin — 3 years ago
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Status changed from new to closed