Check for scheduled event to prevent duplicates
|Reported by:||markparolisi||Owned by:|
wp_schedule_event() checks if the interval (hourly, daily, etc) of the event is valid, but it does not check if the event is already scheduled.
A simple check of the cron array should return false if the event already exists.
This will prevent crippling DB queries resulting from endless duplication of scheduled events
Change History (8)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Milestone 3.1 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed