Network plugins not loaded on wp-activate.php in multisite mode
|Reported by:||sbrajesh||Owned by:||nacin|
In wordpress 3.0/3.0.1 when the site is installed as network mode, none of the sitewide active plugins are loaded on the user activation page.
A little test shows the problem is with the "wp_get_active_and_valid_plugins" function in the wp-includes/load.php
It returns empty array if WP_INSTALLING is defined which is the case with the wp-activate.php.
Changing line 470-471 from
if ( empty( $active_plugins ) || defined( 'WP_INSTALLING' ) ) return $plugins;
if ( empty( $active_plugins ) ) return $plugins;
solves it on the active installation.
The above behavior is in contradiction with the wpmu 2.9.2 behavior where sitewide active plugins were loaded on the activation page.
Change History (17)
- Cc wpmuguru added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Summary changed from Plugins Not loaded on wp-activate.php in multisite mode to Network plugins not loaded on wp-activate.php in multisite mode
comment:13 plastia — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 3.0.1 to 3.2.1